§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
c/o EKF Automation GmbH
Dresdner Straße 172
Phone: +49 351 – 207 54 0
(see our imprint on the website: https://www.EKF-dd.de/impressum ).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context immediately after the storage is no longer necessary for the reason of contact, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also mention the defined criteria of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to object to processing,
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
The supervisory authority responsible for us locally is
The Saxon Data Protection Officer
PF 11 01 32, 01330 Dresden or Devrientstraße 5, 01067 Dresden
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses so-called transient cookies (“session cookies”), the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
d) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process Flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
§ 4 Contact via our site
(1) Our website includes the possibility of electronic contact via e-mail/contact form. As far as you use this function, the personal data transmitted by you to us will be stored for the purpose of processing your request or for contacting us (response to your message). This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
(2) If you make inquiries via our contact form, your information provided there (e.g. name, e-mail address, interests, possibly address and telephone number) will be forwarded by us to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose of processing your request as well as for statistical evaluations and for any necessary queries.
The data you send to us via contact requests remain with us until you ask us for deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions — in particular statutory retention periods — remain unaffected.
(3) If you send us a message via the button “Apply now” on one of the subpages “Career” (http://ekf.de/karriere/), these will be forwarded to our e-mail address email@example.com. This personal data is stored exclusively for the purpose of processing your request or for contacting us (response to inquiries, in particular applications). No transfer to third parties takes place.
If we cannot provide you with a job offer, you reject a job offer or withdraw your application, we reserve the right to keep the data transmitted by you on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) for up to 6 months from the end of the application process (rejection or withdrawal of the application). The data will then be deleted and the physical application documents destroyed. The storage serves in particular for proof purposes in the event of a dispute. If it is apparent that the data will be required after the expiry of the 6-month period (e.g. due to an impending or pending litigation), deletion will take place only if the purpose for the further retention is omitted.
A longer storage may also take place if you have given a corresponding consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) or if statutory retention obligations preclude deletion.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 5 Use of analysis software Matomo
(1) Our website uses Matomo, a free web analysis software available at https://matomo.org. It is used to evaluate log files that create web servers based on visitor requests. Matomo generates reports as HTML pages that can be viewed with a browser and can be linked directly from the analysed website, for example.
The program does not transmit any data to third parties. In particular, there is no transfer of data to non-European countries.
Further information on data protection in the measurement procedure can be found on the website https://matomo.org and the data protection website https://matomo.org/privacy-policy.
(2) We use the Matomo software to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the SZM procedure is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.